4F-MPH Sales. 4-Fluoromethylphenidate (commonly known as 4F-MPH) is a novel synthetic stimulant of the phenidate class that produces long-lasting euphoriant, and stimulating effects when administered. It is closely relate structural analog of the commonly prescribe ADHD drug methylphenidate (known by the brand-names Ritalin and Concerta).
The two substances are believe to have very similar pharmacological mechanisms as monoamine reuptake inhibitors. But have been report to display distinctive subjective effects, with 4F-MPH being consider significantly more euphoric and recreational. Anecdotal reports suggest that it is considerably more potent with fewer uncomfortable side effects such as anxiety, muscle spasms and compulsive redosing. This perhaps owes to the fact that it act as a higher efficiency dopamine reuptake inhibitor than the parent compound methylphenidate.
4F-MPH has an extremely short history of recreational use and yet to be document being sold on the streets. It was initially develop as a replacement for ethylphenidate which became illegal in the United Kingdom on April 2015 following a temporary blanket ban. Shortly after, it became available for sale on the online gray market as a research chemical for global distribution.
Due to its potent, long-lasting stimulant effect, likely habit-forming properties as well as toxicity profile, it is strongly recommend that one use proper harm reduction practices if choosing to use this substance.
4F-MPH is a synthetic molecule of the substitute phenethylamine and substitute phenidate classes, and a fluorinate analog of methylphenidate. It contains a phenethylamine core featuring a phenyl ring bound to an amino -NH2 group through an ethyl chain. It is structurally similar to amphetamine, featuring a substitution at Rα which is incorporate into a piperidine ring ending at the terminal amine of the phenethylamine chain. Additionally, it contains a methyl acetate bound to Rβ or its structure. 4F-MPH is structurally identical to methylphenidate with the exception of a single fluorine atom. Bound to the four position on the phenethylamine core. 4F-MPH Sales
With respect to nomenclature, the methyl- in methylphenidate regards the side chain of one carbon atom, while phen- indicates the phenyl ring. Id- is contract from a piperidine ring, and -ate indicates the acetate group containing the oxygen atoms. Like its parent molecule, 4F-MPH is a chiral compound, presumably produced as a racemic mixture.
Of note is the scientific finding that amphetamine analogs containing fluorine, chlorine, bromine and methyl groups are typically stronger than those without.
4F-MPH act primarily as a dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, meaning it effectively boosts the levels of dopamine and norepinephrine neurotransmitters in the brain by binding to and partially blocking the transporter proteins that normally clear these catecholamines from the synaptic cleft. This allows dopamine and norepinephrine to accumulate within the reward pathways in the brain, resulting in stimulating and euphoric effects.
According to a recent study, 4-FMPH is about as effective as methylphenidate as a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. (NRI), but is approximately three times as effective at inhibiting the reuptake of dopamine as its parent compound. 4F-MPH Sales
- Nausea – May occur at higher doses, although tends to fade after a short period.
- Appetite suppression – This effect is report to be less intense than amphetamine and methylphenidate.
- Increased heart rate
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Increased perspiration
- Teeth grinding – This component can be consider to be less intense when compare with that of MDMA.
- Increased libido – Higher doses of 4F-MPH can increase sexual desire, although this enhancement is report to be less intense and reliable than amphetamines and cocaine however stronger than normal methylphenidate. 4F-MPH Sales
- Dizziness – May occur at higher doses, although tends to fade after a short period.
- Spontaneous physical sensations
- Pupil dilation
- Anxiety – Anxiety with 4F-MPH is report to be stronger and more common than that of other commonly use stimulants like amphetamine or cocaine. Similar to the closely relate compound methylphenidate.
- Analysis enhancement
- Euphoria – The euphoric rush associate with 4F-MPH use (as result of dopamine reuptake inhibition) is very short-live and compulsive, similar to that of cocaine. Although this rush is consider to be less reliably produce and intense than that of methamphetamine.
- Compulsive redosing – Compulsive redosing is report but with less frequency than other common stimulants such as amphetamine or cocaine, however at high or non-orally administer doses it is report to be more common than the closely relate compound methylphenidate. It is recommend to dose orally or set a limit to avoid using more than needed. 4F-MPH Sales
- Ego inflation
- Emotion suppression – This component have been report as being more prominent than with other stimulants, and is in-line with the note emotion-suppressing effects that have been observe with other stimulants, but particularly methylphenidate and related compounds.
- Focus enhancement – This component is most effective at low to moderate dosages as anything higher will usually impair concentration.
- Increased music appreciation
- Time distortion – This can be describe as the experience of time speeding up and passing much quicker than it usually would when sober.